Nicholas

  • Following

    0

  • Followers

    0


Fame: 7
Joined May 2026

Comments

time to cut before heading pre IPO price
6 days · translate
I am hoping you are right of course, but I think its too much to close by 3 bucks so soon....I believe its achievable in the longer run....but for now if they can hold above 2.50 or reaches 2.65, that would have been fairly reasonable....which I am hoping they would touch very soon....
1 month · translate
Hoping it holds past 2.50.....but would require some momentum to hold it above 2.50....for now happy for it to hover at 2.40, and stay there
1 month · translate
welcome brother Zaniesco
1 month · translate
and at one point it was even higher than this price until it fell back all the way below 2 for the longest time
1 month · translate
for a person holding since Comintel days, yes, that's some movement
1 month · translate
finally some movement
1 month · translate
time to Buy in
2 months · translate
it will be difficult to breakthrough 2, maybe when the new hospitals are ready....the valuation too high...though I hope it will breakthrough faster
2 months · translate
knowing sunway, dividend won't be a lot...unless you are holding 1000 pcs....otherwise its peanuts for 10 20 lots
2 months · translate
Load more